ClubManager Software for Club Management
ClubManager is a program for the management of clubs such as tennis, squash, cricket, rugby,
bridge and social clubs. The Windows style design ensures that the software is user friendly and transparent.
By clicking on the "Download ClubManager" button, you can download a free evaluation copy
of ClubManager, which is fully functional but is limited to 25 club members.
- PC with Windows 98, Me, 2000, NT, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.       Yes, it works with Windows 10
- Minimum of 16 MB RAM.
- Minimum screen resolution 800 x 600.
The price for a single site licence is £120.00. This is a one time payment which
includes technical support by phone/email and upgrades when available. The program can be
networked at no extra cost.
- Up to 10,000 members
- Up to 30 membership options
- Simple membership renewal
- Attach photographs of members
- Set up club events (eg knockouts, round robins)
- Seed knockout competitors
- Produce draws for knockouts and round robins
- Graphical booking diary for courts, tables, etc
- Option to print club logo on receipts
- POS for merchandise sales
- Password protected setup
- Data file backup
- Comprehensive reports
- Option to export reports to Excel
- Manual as HTML document
- Produce mailing lists for members (eg requiring renewal)
- Print membership cards
New in version 2.3: send e-mails to members from ClubManager.
End user licence agreement | How to uninstall the program
ClubManager is published by GrenSoft. Clicking on the download button will take you to the primary distribution source for ClubManager software.
Software for club management
Phone: 01157 180244
For recommended POS hardware please visit
The Epos Store.